Join Our Team.
Join the TeleMed2U Team of Specialists
TeleMed2U is searching for medical doctors who are licensed in the western United States to join our professional organization. This is an ideal opportunity for specialists who are interested in supplementing their practice by providing telemedicine consultations.
- Have a choice of locations to conduct video consultations that meets the protocols and standards set forth by TeleMed2U and HIPAA for medical adequacy and privacy.
- Have the flexibility to conduct telemedicine clinics and consultations in their spare time.
- Supplement their income serving TeleMed2U facility contracts and/or private pay patients.
- Receive training on TeleMed2U technology and service protocols to deliver a consistent, evidence-based approach that adheres to nationally accepted standards of practice.
- Have a strong interest in helping to pioneer a more accessible health care delivery system.
Physicians must have:
- Valid, unrestricted license(s) to practice medicine in the state(s) in which their telemedicine patients reside.
- No sanctions, criminal actions or charges on record.
- Board Certification as a Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) or doctoral level Psychologists (PhD, PsyD).
- Fellowship training in their specialty preferred.
- Current DEA certification without restrictions.
- Proficiency in their specialization with a minimum of 10 years practice experience preferred.
- Strong consumer service skills and a willingness to work with various TeleMed2U client and patient types.